Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing, Google Adwords Optimisation & Management
Prices based on £45/hr* (+ vat) + expenses. Packages available*.
*This is our management fee and does not cover your PPC monthly budget incurred by search engine companies, who will bill you separately
Summary: Pay-per-click marketing looks after the paid adverts within search engine results, which are typically (but not always) at the top of a page of search results.
Detail: To list within the paid adverts, such as google adwords, companies pay google for each click through to their website, from google search result pages.
NeilMasters.biz manage per-per-click accounts for customers for a fixed monthly fee (in addition to the pay-per-click costs) and optimise the accounts for maximum exposure within the budget available. We do this by
Management and ongoing optimisation of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) accounts such as Google Adwords to achieve:
- Working with google representatives to ensure the account is fully optimised
- Monitor and improve search phrase capture & ongoing expansion of key-phrase pool
- Set and monitor budget caps per click, to maintain within budget
- Observe, match and improve upon competitor results
- Manage adverts that google distribute to their display network (non-google sites)
- Introduce negative search phrases to remove unwanted searches which waste budget
- Implement new features to the advertising platform as they become available
- Introduce new products and services into the mix
- Ads optimised for PC, Mobile & tablet
- Video Ads